Thursday 14 October, 2010

Story of tear before he reached his destiny

There was no space..
I was still standing looking at all the memories which heart was reading
I felt like I should hold him and console...
Those were the moments which were written for you, no more, no less.
But he couldn’t let it go...
He was running in all those memory lines, trying to hold back each moment again
I couldn't bid adieu to him right away
I was lingering at the corner of an eye... but when he broke his limits and couldn't hold him anymore, I felt so that is it!!
I couldn’t see that more and thought I should give him some space
And I left him alone...
Could still feel that warmth and just said one thing...
“I will be forever with you…” take care

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Reminds me of my Last Day At Infy:(

Samuh said...

Karunya-ras! The title itself is full of emotions!